Sunday 25 April 2010

STARTING FRESH!



Okay I know in the past a lot of people have had trouble getting my models and I didn't release quite a few. Well I've decided to wipe clear my blog and start a fresh! Don't worry I will be Re-making everything and will be taking requests. The models will be of a much higher standard.

First new models on the agenda are the M1A1 Thompson, and the Colt.45

Lastly, I'd like to say these models may cost you a little bit, I'm tired of spending my time on these for other people, and not being rewarded. I'm going to publish a donation box, And say for every $40 or so I will release a model depending on what people want. May seem a little harsh but if everybody chips in a few pennies it all adds up.

That being said, I hope everybody enjoys visiting my blog. I will be updating it through the week with a donate button ect. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Zuppka said...

Heh, welcome back!

All I ever wanted was the Desert Eagle model of yours, and is the main reason I came to this blog.

So I my request would be the Desert Eagle, if possible.

AS for donations, I think it's a good idea, so long as you don't start charging per model. Maybe you could make some sort of hierarchy of model releases, depending on donations received: $10 for a simple gun model, $40 for a large and complicated rifle, etc.

Good luck and I look forward to seeing your models.

-Z

Smilie5768 said...

Hey Zuppka, I'll let you know I have a new desert eagle that's nearly finished, I'll add that to the list tomorrow and possibly post pics within the week.

I think you'll be very impressed :3

Also the $10-#40 is a pretty good idea. I'm asking $50 for the colt to test the waters plus it was pretty complicated, the slide works and so does the mag. I'll have more pictures tomorrow.

Once again thanks for stopping by!

Jeremy said...

awesome things here. please dont mandate a charge, papercraft is a hobby to alot of us that dont have alot of cash on hand. donations is cool though.

also, are you going to be posting the finished products as .pdo files? i hope so. :)